MEAL LOGGER FOR RESEARCH
Outline of meal logger solution and data annotation service
Download White Paper
Thomas Bonefeld Jørgensen
+45 5217 9499
Whereas CFAS wants to launch a research project involving personalized exercise intervention.
Unikk.me want to deliver a solution for participant meal logging and nutrition data output aligned with FRIDA database.
Project outline (see Illustration 1 below) for meal logging:
- 200 participants logging meals during 5 Blocks in a 5 month period.
- Logging is asked for all meals during 4-5 days in each block.
- Logging during 6 month Clinical Trial: 10-15 days.
- Meal data includes participant unique identifier, 4-5 context data points, dish/
mail, ingredients, and portion size (assumes DTU Food license to operate for
- Participants can save meals as favorites and re-use for later logging.
Unikk.me Deliverables for WP1 (see Illustration 2 below for Timeline):
- Project specific mobile app (Android & iOS) with MitID access supporting outline
- 2,5 years on-going outcome data transfer to CFAS Server facilities: SFTP transfer
- Outcome data includes annotation and mapping to FRIDA database, enriched
and maintained by Unikk.me. Annotations will be noted in data-set.
- Establishment of app and data transfer setup: 3-5 months
- 30 month operation and outcome data (FRIDA mapped and annotated)
- Unikk.me will allocate competent resources in domains:
- Nutrition insights & related data,
- Research data capture, and
- Digital/App User experience.
Optional: Dietary Quality Score (DTU) from grocery shopping and/or WHO index from smart phone.